The Advantages of Regular Maintenance
Your heating and cooling units are complex mechanical systems that require routine maintenance to insure they are operating effectively. Here are a few reasons it makes sense to maintain your systems on a regular basis.
1. Improved Efficiency. The overall efficiency of your system will be improved, helping save on energy costs. Many experts believe that regular maintenance will help a system retain up to 95% of its original efficiency rating.
2. Fewer Repairs. Small problems can often be detected before they become large problems with expensive repairs.
3. Extended Equipment Life. The life of your system will be extended over what you can expect from a system that is not regularly maintained.
4. No Overtime Rates. Any service calls required after hours are billed at regular rates since we do not charge overtime rates to our regular maintenance plan customers.
5. Discounted Parts. Any parts needed when making an unscheduled repair are discounted during regular business hours to our regular maintenance plan customers.
6. Lower utility bills. A neglected HVAC system consumes up to 25% more energy which means unnecessarily high power bills.
7. Identify Problems Early. Potentially hazardous conditions can be identified which will protect the safety of your family and home.
8. Anticipate Failures. Many unexpected failures can be prevented that could result in breakdowns during extreme temperatures when operating systems are under maximum workload and the comfort of your home is most likely to be threatened.
9. Fewer “emergency” calls. Emergencies can be expensive and frustrating. Your unit will be maintained and emergencies can be avoided.
10. Added comfort and peace of mind. Know that your system is being taken care of and that your unit is functioning properly.