Commercial Maintenance Plans
Without maintenance an HVAC system can consume up to 25% more energy, and lose 5% efficiency each year. That adds up to a shorter equipment lifespan, higher utility costs, and more money spent on repairs. Regular maintenance will lower your company’s monthly expenses, improve your business environment, and give you more return on your investment in a quality HVAC system.
We offer a wide variety of plans that can be customized for your unique needs.
Our Commercial Maintenance Plans Can Include
- Routine maintenance of heating and cooling systems as needed or through our cost effective maintenance plans
- Design and installation of new heating and cooling systems
- HVAC diagnostics and repair
- Design of partial or complete heating and cooling systems with new energy efficient units
- Air quality enhancement
- Priority service and discounts
Because your work environment is important to us, we always take a professional approach, with clean trucks, tools, and technicians and a tidy work area. Our goal is always to provide you quality service with minimal disruption of your day-to-day business operations.
Why You Should Choose Carter Heating and Air
- No overtime charges.
- A discount of 15% off any required parts.
- Emergency service available 24/7
- Our technicians have less than a 1% return service rate on repairs
- We perform both employee background checks and drug testing to ensure a quality, reliable team
- Our company is a member of ACCA, the Air-Conditioning Contractors of America, a State Licensed Mechanical Contractor and a Master Electrical Contractor.
Call us for a free quote on any and all maintenance plans. We will provide a quote based on your specific needs upon inspection of your facility.